Binding Financial Agreement or Consent Orders?

In Australia, there are two ways of reaching a formal agreement regarding property settlement after a divorce or separation- consent orders and binding financial agreements.  

> Read More

Divorce financial questionnaire

During a formal property settlement process, either party may request Full and Frank Disclosure of the other party’s financials, this is when a financial questionnaire and balance sheet will be used. 

> Read More

What is a consent order?

Consent orders are most commonly used in family law following the breakdown of a marriage or de-facto relationship. Consent orders are typically used to finalise an agreement regarding child custody, financial and property agreements.

> Read More

De-Facto Separation

At the end of a de-facto relationship, you may need to divide assets and debts between yourself and your ex-partner prior to going your separate ways. It’s highly recommended that you hire a qualified lawyer from a reputable law firm to help you navigate the process.

> Read More
1 2 3 5